A few years ago, canvas surfaces were generally used for watercolor and oil paintings. This was the preferred choice of artists all around the world due to its attractive texture and durability. Nowadays, with the advancements in digital technology, it has now become possible to print on 24×36 canvas prints. This is a groundbreaking improvement in the printing industry as no other printing material comes close to canvas for several reasons.
Canvas prints are highly versatile and can be used as home décor in several creative ways. Given below are five ideas to hang canvas prints that you probably hadn’t thought of before:
- The living room and the bedroom are the two most common locations for canvas prints. However, to deviate from the norm, you can pick out other locations for your canvas prints as well. For instance, hang canvas art to brighten up your child’s room. A nursery or a child’s room can be creatively decorated with canvas portraits. You can make a collage of baby pictures, a timeline with pictures taken at different times, or soothing images or photographs. Use color and patterns properly to get a great canvas design.
- You can also get canvas print deals to hang in the kitchen or the dining area. Generally, these places are not the first choice when it comes to displaying pictures. However, canvas prints can give a really classy look to the dinning spaces or the kitchen. You can cover the blank walls in these areas with colorful and vibrant pictures of food or anything related to it.
- When people think of hanging canvas prints, the first choice is generally an expansive wall. However, you can get smaller canvas prints and use them to adorn room corners and other gloomy areas that do not get much attention in the first place. Colorful and creative cheap canvases can brighten up these areas and give a complete look to your home décor.
- It is not always necessary to hang canvas prints indoors. You can also pick places that have some amount of natural light to get a desirable look. Canvas prints can be hung in balconies or between floors to ceiling windows to create a unique look. However, make sure that the canvas is not exposed to sunlight or moisture for an extended period of time. This may reduce the lifespan of the canvas print and cause the material to get discolored or the print to fade.
- Lastly, if you don’t want to hang canvas prints, you can also prop it up like a framed picture. Gallery wrapped framed canvas prints can be displayed on shelves, bedside tables, dressers, or even your desk at work. As canvas prints are light weight, there is no need for concerns about the added weight on the shelves or table.
When getting a canvas print for your home, it is important that you keep a few things in mind. Make sure that the print goes well with the rest of the home décor and doesn’t look out of place.