Cheap Postcard Printing
A easy and cost effective marketing strategy!
Postcards are among the most used promotional materials for several reasons – they don’t require envelopes to be mailed to potential clients, stamps can be printed directly on them, and they look professional. Our postcard printing allows you to:
- Choose among various postcard sizes
- Choose the quantity of postcards needed
- Choose different shape/style options
- Benefit from a fast turnaround time
Download Guideline Templates For Postcards:
What our customers are saying:
Postcards printed by 55 Printing did a great job for my business. I’m impressed.
Robert Adiga, Massachusetts ★★★★★ I love using 55 Printing for all our printing requirements. They deliver and perform exceptionally high quality work. In case of a problem, and there are very, very few, these guys are right there to do a quick little fix. For several years now, they have been printing postcards for me, and I would not like to change them. Thanks, guys!
Danielle Joseph, LA
★★★★ Many vendors have done postcard printing for me, but this one’s the best!
Rad Clish, New York
Why Are Postcards Important For Your Business?
There are a dozen reasons why postcards are one of the greatest business marketing tools. If you haven’t opted for custom postcard printing yet, it is highly advised that you must choose a color postcards printing company and place an order for bulk printing of such cards. Almost all businesses today have personalized postcards printed, which they use for communication with clients and customers. Printing postcards is the best way entrepreneurs can advertise their respective businesses to a large number of customers within a very short period of time. Let’s discuss a few or the reasons why postcard prints are important for your business…
Postcards are ever-ready
If you are looking for a marketing tool that instantly conveys messages to prospective customers and clients, postcards are the best. There is no need for the customers to open envelopes or any kind of packaging to get the advertising message. As there is nothing to open, the advertising messages printed on those cards are ready to be read. Unlike other forms of direct mail advertising, postcard advertising is easy and convenient. So, you mustn’t ignore the importance of business printing postcard for business marketing. These cards can promote your goods and services to the customers in one of the best possible manners.
Postcards are Appropriate for all businesses
Postcard marketing is suitable for almost any business. So, whether you are in the real estate business or in the business of manufacturing machine parts, you can market your services and products with the help of postcards. If you can build a strong but custom postcards printing strategy, these tools can result in “call to action” for the company. You can use business postcard printing to bring customers to your ecommerce website or to your online stores. As sales messages and information on the cards are provided in a precise and interesting manner, information never misses the eyes of the prospective customers. You can even print and mail postcards for initiating donations for particular purposes. So, every company, whether big or small, can benefit from postcard marketing.
Cheap postcards printing, best alternative
One of the most cost-effective means of marketing products and services is printing color postcards. A Business card printing company like 55printing.com can provide you the best rates on postcards printing. Marketing with printed postcards is the best way to get a high ROI on your marketing endeavors. You have to spend a reasonable amount of money for getting a high return in the form of new customers and an increased sales number. Postcards can approach clients directly and can leave a long-lasting impact in their minds. That is the reason you should not ignore the importance of printing postcards for your business sales. Another reason that makes postcards great is the fact that inexpensive postcard printing and mailing service s color postcards are inexpensive too. So, sending postcards to multiple customers and business partners will not lead to huge expenses. You can even print large postcards and design your postcards the way you like to be sent to customers and clients.
Serve as multi-purpose marketing tool
Postcards are not just pieces of paper to write letters. The tools are much more than that – they are multi-purpose marketing tools. On one hand you can print a postcard in place of a business card at events and seminars. So, exchange your business cards at an event you attend or a seminar you organize. Full color postcard printing can convey messages like a newly launched product, products that are on offers and any special social service your company is doing. That is the reason you can use postcards the way you want to use them for marketing. You can also put postcards inside a press kit for the journalists. Color postcards containing information about you company may provide the much-needed exposure for your products and services. They can also be a part of exhibition display.
- Precise and strong message – Postcards are short, but precise tools for marketing. They are what customers are looking for – business information in the shortest and most powerful manner. Messages and designs used in business marketing should be highly engaging and penetrating. Prospective customers should be able to enjoy reading the information that is present on the postcards. In addition to that, as there is not much of printed letters and more images, checking postcards is convenient, easy, and preferable for almost all customers. You can print picture postcards on one side and leave the other side blank for customers to write messages and sent those again to their friends and loved ones. This way, brand names, taglines, and messages of your company can go viral. So, print color postcards to spread marketing messages far and wide.
- Track results, do better research – you can print information related to discounts and offers going on in the store. You can distribute these cards and ask the customers to bring these cards along to avail the discounts. Thus, you can measure the type of response postcard marketing has generated. If you are participating in a survey or poll, you can use postcard to print questionnaires. Postcards print with your company logos and pictures will make things look more serious and credible for the customers. This will also help in building customer loyalty and trust in your company and brands. You can expect a better result from this way of marketing.
- Flexible target marketing is possible – Most of the companies have more than a single target market for their products and services. While there are some companies that target customers based on their age-groups, there are also companies that segregate target market based on areas. Marketing with postcards can help you to do flexible target marketing where you can create and distribute postcards especially designed to target specific markets. You may need to spend money in a mailing lists brokerage firm, which can provide you with good mailing lists. So, to get success in postcard marketing, you need to choose a mailing lists brokerage firm too.
- Best communication tool – You must always involve your customers in the happenings of you company. So, in place of monthly or weekly newsletters, you can communicate with your customers and business partners using printed postcards. Printed postcards are the best for sending regular information on latest launches and special offers on products. Moreover, printing postcards for marketing is the cheapest way to communicate with your customers and clients. You can expect to get high quality designs for less cost. So, you can build a better brand image, which will be beneficial for your company.
- Small, so easy to store – As postcards are small, they are great when it comes to storing. You can store postcards in your handbags or in office closet. They won’t take up much space. It is convenient for both the customers and company to store such cards. If postcards are yet not marketing tools for your business, think twice. You can help your company achieve its business target easily with the right business planning with printed postcards.
Situations when cheap postcards print product can be used for advertising?
Are you wondering when to use postcards and when not to? Postcards are relevant for almost all situations whether it is an event or a promotional offer. A great way to print and distribute postcards is through mails. You can print short, precise information regarding your company and its products and services, on the postcards. Thus, information exchange is possible in the smartest manner.
You can print postcards as a part if you company’s outdoor marketing strategies. There are cost effective marketing tools and you can use these multiple times. For example, you can print postcards for the launch of a product, and can send a postcard two or three times to the same customer. This continuous hammering of your company information in the minds of the customers creates an interest about your company or products in the minds of the customers.
You can use postcards when there is very little message to convey to the customers. It is not always that you want to say a lot of things to the customers. It is then, postcards are the perfect options. With postcards, you can convey a short message in the most impactful manner to the customers.
If you want to spread a particular message to a lot of people without spending a lot of money, postcards are the best options. Postcard printing doesn’t cost a lot of money. However, marketing through postcards is direct and effective. That is the why it is advised that you must involve in marketing with the postcards.
For successful marketing with postcards, you must make it a point to designs the color postcards well. You must take the help of professional postcard printing companies to help you create the best and cheap postcard printing. So, when it comes to choosing suitable postcard printing companies, you must make it a point to check whether the company you are choosing comprises experienced postcard designing experts. This will ensure that you are getting well-designed postcards for your business marketing.
You need to determine the objective of postcard campaign for your business. You need to make sure whether you need to print postcards to announce the launch of a new product or to wish your customers on a special occasion; for example – Christmas.
You need a good understanding of the market to be able to design your marketing campaigns well. You must know what your customers like and dislike about your business. You should also follow customers’ feedback and reactions about products they would want you to launch. This on one hand will help you serve your customers better while also help saving a lot of money in the process. Otherwise you may end up spending a lot of money in marketing without getting the desired results.
If you are printing postcards to promote your products and services in the market, you must make sure that you create a great offer or deal first. Without a great deal to offer, customers might not feel impressed to check out the postcards of your company. So, the most important thing is to create a great offer and design color postcards that support that offer. You need to create a good reason for the customers to accept your offers and deals.
After all that is done, you can move on to the designing of the cards. Remember, these cards will represent your company to your existing and prospective customers. That is the reason you should pay serious attention to every aspect of designing printed postcards – from placing the information in proper places to choosing the theme and size of the postcards to be printed. You can take help of experts from the online postcard printing service provider 55printing.com. This will help you create the best-designed postcards for your company.
You can write the contents for the postcards yourself. However, it is advised that you opt professional postcard printing services to develop suitable contents to be printed on the postcards along with the designs. You cannot include everything about your company in the postcards. Therefore, you need to be specific on what you need to include and what to omit. That is the reason, before placing an order for color postcard printing; you must make it a point to check whether the contents are done perfectly.
When it comes to marketing with postcards, you must take care not to sell hard. Postcards are interesting marketing pieces, through which you can present different types of information in an interesting manner. Remember, postcards distribution is sometimes a way to keep in touch with your customers, without any products and services on offer. So, you must be careful in your postcard marketing venture.
You can grab a good deal on printed postcards on 55printing.com. When it comes to choosing a postcards printing company, you must be careful to stay away from fraudulent practices that may cheat you. You need to be careful not to fall into their hands. There are two most important things to be sure of – the quality of the printed postcards and the cost of printing postcards in bulk. Searching for a lucrative offer is always suggested when it comes to printing business cards.
What is a Postcard?
As seen originally, the pre-printed postcard was usually used for mailing through the local mail, where one side would cover a picture of a destination, current town, tour activity or even a nice quote or poem, on the other side there are usually lines for writing and space for the stamp and delivery information. This haven’t changed much since then in the postcards, the only little difference is, that now a day, these postcards are being used as flyers.
If you get to places like Miami Beach, and others, you will see that the postcards printing are being used for promotional purposes, promoting parties, events, specials and others. Now, the mailing part in the back of the flyer is removed and used for promotional space. This piece of flyer (postcard) can be mailed also, but that is not its primary intend for being printed.
What uses has a Postcard?
So, if you are planning on producing (printing) a postcards for the sole purpose of stocking them on a store for possible customers to pick them up and mail them, this could be the most original and classic use we can give to these postcards, there are millions of pictures that could be chosen for print on the front side, usually a beach picture, a downtown clock tower picture, rivers, mountains, landscapes, vehicles, and more… Just remember to keep a nice outline space printed in the back of the flyer for personalization and mailing. Make sure you order these postcards with Non-UV on the back to allow pen to write over the postcard without hazel.
If you decide to use these postcards as flyers, let’s say you want to promote a product, service, company, event, or whatever your case, then we can forget about the mailing and typing block on the back of the postcard, we can also forget about the Non-UV option for the writing, and there you have about 50% more space for your promotion. Depending on your demographic, people tend to print these postcards on dual language, English and Spanish, English and Italian, etc. Also its very popular that in the front of the flyer you find the full promotion and in the back side of the postcard, you will get more general information about the company…
Is there a way to get these postcards for cheaper at 55printing.com?
Yes, there are several ways to reduce the cost of our postcard printing production prices to the end customer, making it cheaper and more accessible. Remember that 55printing already offers really low and cheap pricing for most of our main products thanks to our high printing volume which facilitates the line of production in huge ways, but still, on top of our everyday very affordable prices, we are willing to commit to an additional level of cheaper prices thanks to our flexibility and our understand of customers’ needs now a day.
After a tough thought about how can we get our postcards cheaper, we have concluded in a few ways and steps that customers can consider as options at the time of asking for a discount or an special condition where customer consider that their printing project should be treated as special and a discount may apply.
- If this is your first time ordering Postcards at 55printing.com : Yes, for first timers in the world of the design and printing of post cards, we run a 5% promotion 24/7 which can be accessible through a widget installed on the left side of our website. You just need to publish on your personal network about your intention to try our products and you get the postcard discount code immediately after publication. The widget will help you through the process.
- 55Printing logo on the back of the postcard: When you are about to place your order for these cheap postcard printing product, you may consider contact us first, so we can analyze and determine if you qualify for a discount based on the introduction of our logo into your design file in the way that at the same time you promote your products through the printed postcard, we will also have our subtle and small promotion maybe in the front of the postcard as well in the back of the postcard. We can arrange and negotiate position of the logo depending on the design provided by the customer, usually on the bottom back of the postcard, but not always. You may qualify for this sort of discounted postcards if we consider that your market where the postcards are about to be distributed, are valuable for our online store marketing efforts, worthy an investment and reconsideration for a special discount on this particular product.
- Social media shout-out about our Postcards: If your company or your personal profile has a social media presence, which can be consider of good influence for a given promotion about our custom printed postcards products, then we will consider to provide you with a discounted postcard project in an exchange of your public (post) feedback on how good or bad was your experience with us, and if you would recommend our post card printing services in the future. We are taking into consideration “well established” Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. If you possess another blog or social media network, we may also consider it.
- Have you referred many postcard printers’ customers to us and we still don’t know about it? This usually happens, maybe you run a shop, you place your postcards in the front of your shop, people and friends comes and ask where you got these nicely printed post cards, you refer 55printing.com but we never knew it was you referring these new postcard print customers. If you find a way to collect information on customers referred by you, we will surely grant you a good “Thank you” discount on your next post card design or printing order.
What size of Post Cards are available?
At 55printing you can find about 30 different sizes for postcards, it is a usual question for us “which size is the right one for a giving print project”, our answer would usually be, “What is your print project about?” From there we analyze what is the customer approach with these postcards, sometimes, maybe refer them to another product, or recommend a size that will be affordable and that we believe will fit the design and print needs for given situation. We currently have 3 different sizes that will cover most of the customer needs with a range of economically, practical postcards, all the way up to more expensive, aggressive printing size for your flyer. In the next 3 points we will talk a bit more about each of these 3 different sizes, their convenience and why people usually buy them.
Most popular postcard size (4” x 6”)
This is the classic printing size (seen on real post-cards displays on every tour operator store, souvenir and other tour related facility that will sell pre-printed postcards for mailing), so people get familiar with this shape and size very quickly, it is not as big, not a small, just practical piece of flyer that will deliver a message. At the same time as practical and classic, this size is one of the most affordable too because of its popularity, we can run a print out with many other projects all together to lower production costs, passing on the savings to the customer, providing a cheaper final price.
Postcard size for affordability (2” x 4”)
Depending on your company or personal print budget and on the amount of text needed on the flyer/postcard, we also recommend to thing un a budget basis, mainly this is a very important factor at the time of choosing the right postcard size, getting a smaller postcard, will allow you to order more prints with the same dollar amount. For this size we usually recommend, small portion of text, or much targeted promotion, as it size won’t help much on larger campaigns. This flyer is almost a business card size, so not a lot of information can be included, but well, front and back may be used as well.
Biggest postcard size available, jumbo! (9” x 12”)
Considered my most as a very elegant way to promote and specific event, if designed well, this may cause an amazing impact on you recipient, receiving a flyer/postcard this size, is considered as a gift! More than a promotion hand out. A lot of information and graphics may be included in this printed piece, mostly used for info-graphics that will catch information with statistics. In the other hand, this postcard is often used as provisional table menu for restaurants changing their meals or services, this way, they keep the customer with a durable, good looking, quality menu, that will provide enough information, but at the same time, cost is much lower than a final multi-page or folded menu.
What is the most popular Postcard size and why?
How to get a design done correctly for a Postcard printing project?
How fast are these Post Cards Printed?
What is the Postcard printing quality guarantee?
Who or what businesses usually uses the Postcards?
Is it legal to hand out Postcards on the streets?
Where can I get these Postcards delivered?
What kind of paper stock do we use for Postcards?
Do you offer Bundle services of Postcards?
For writing in the back of the Postcard, is it possible to have it Non-Gloss?
Spot UV is getting very popular, do you offer this service on Postcards?
End of page for the Cheap Postcard Printing product at 55printing.com
|2" x 4"||100|