What Should You Check During Cheap Booklet Printing?
Whether you have a small or a big business, you have to depend on the services of a printing agency for a number of things, such as low-cost yard signs, roll labels, business card printing and more. There are plenty of printing agencies that offer booklet printing services at cheap costs. But you have to be careful while going for cheap booklet printing, as affordable printing often means a compromise on the quality front. Get some of the best tips to choose the best company that can offer cheap color copies print near my place for Philadelphia PA.
Top Tips to Judge Booklet Samples
Before you place an order with any of these agencies, you have to look for ‘free samples’ from them. Based on the sample, you can make a judgment on whether you can depend on the services of the printing agency. Most companies that offer low-cost booklet printing services never hesitate to show their samples. In case they are not ready to show samples, you should not hire any of them. These are some factors that you have to look for in booklet samples.
Cover page durability
First of all, you have to check whether or not the cover page is a durable one. Cheap printing services, in most cases, attempt to make compromises on the cover page quality. But you have to remember that the cover page is the strongest and toughest aspect of any booklet. Else, the pages within cannot stay safe and you cannot expect your booklet to last for a long time. Thus, you have to insist on a tough finish. Do not accept a fragile cover even if you are in search of low-cost printing.
- Binding Method: You have to also judge the quality of binding of your booklet. Once you obtain a sample, look closely and understand how the booklet is bound by a color copies printing company. Ensure that the adhesives stick properly.
- A Booklet: that is bound well will have its sides and corners positioned and adjusted in a proper way. A properly sealed binding is important to keep the whole thing together. Else, your booklet is going to fall apart. Even in case you want to get a booklet affordably, it is important that you opt for strong and proper binding – not a loose one.
- Paper quality: The papers in a booklet are also important, given that they have all the information required by readers. Check the booklet sample and find out whether the papers that are used can satisfy your purpose. Are the papers too thin? Also, check the color of the samples. Do not settle for off-white pages. Make sure that the paper is white in color so that readers do not get a negative vibe about your business from the booklet.
It is also essential to look at the cut alignment as well. A good printing agency will always maintain accurate alignment for every page. Even a cheap color copies print near my place for Philadelphia PA service provider can ensure correct alignment for you. In case the agency of your choice is unprofessional and does not offer to print with correct page alignment, it is better that you opt for some other agency.
Quality of color
You should also consider the inks that are used in your booklet. Ensure that the quality of colors is excellent. In case it is not right up to the mark, your readers will not feel interested. Thus, it is vital for you to use bright colors. Make sure that the ink is of a quality that does not fade in just a few days. You have to also ensure that there is the only use of relevant colors in the right places. Even cheap booklet printing service providers offer fantastic colors.
How Should You Determine the Printing Volume?
When you go for an extended print rather than re-ordering, you can get a significant discount in price. However, when you have more prints than needed, you can incur extra expenses – whether for distribution costs, storage expenses, handling fees or shipping expenses. While taking a decision on the number of print ads, you have to evaluate the ROI. In such a case, you might need to go back and study your business model and marketing plan.
- A number of potential customers: It is only necessary for you to make your scale of advertising expand when you understand that other prospects are out there and you are ignoring that. It is also important if you feel that all the existing communication channels will bring your own marketing materials effectively to them.
- When you are targeting only a hundred customers, there is no need to print thousands of ads. This will only waste your money without bringing in more customers.
- Your expected reach: It is also important to consider how far you wish to reach. There is a limit to how far standard cheap color copies print near my place for Philadelphia PA customers are ready to travel to get the services and goods that they need.
The threshold is shorter for groceries whereas for specialty items and niche products they can cover more distance.
In case you have commodity items on offer, expect to serve clients only in a locality that is close by. You may slightly extend the proximity by adding value to your service, such as a comprehensive product list. However, you still cannot expect a visit from people residing in other states. In such a case, it is a good idea to restrict your color print ads only to closer vicinity.
Distribution of print ads
While using print advertisements for the purpose of direct mail marketing, take into account the costs included. Your wholesale color copies printing discount can be reflected in your savings from bulk mail, although for large-scale volume, there will be a minimum overall discount. You might also have to pay for extra names from mailing list services.
Brochures or flyers that are handed out to people passing by need an employee to spend some time out and hand over this stuff. You have to factor in the cost and time you spend in giving print ad copies away while calculating your actual advertisement campaign expenses.