How to Get Cheap Color Catalog Printing Services at Affordable Prices?
Whether you have a business related to electronics, real estate, costume designing or jewelry or some other enterprise, you can find catalogs a fantastic medium for promotional purposes. The expense of catalog printing can vary, based on the amount and quality of catalogs. You can come across many catalog printing services in the market at cheap rates without any compromise on the quality front. Know how to get economic color copies printing near me in Tampa-St. Petersburg (Sarasota) FL services for catalog printing.
- Top Tips to Avail Cheap Catalog Printing: If you are in search of catalog printing services matching your budget, here are some easy tips that will help you to lower your printing expenses:
- Go for Digital printers: These types of printers have a significant advantage over offset printers. The cost of the Digital printing unit might be more than that of lithograph printing. However, the overall expense is typically less – given that smaller numbers of prints is ordered. These days, the quality of the newer types of digital equipment is the same as that of offset printers and the current industry standard. It is an affordable method of printing to get a type of product that can test your customer base and marketplace. Digital presses apply ink over the substrate surface. Offset printers press ink into substrates, and the substrate serves as a type of sponge by soaking up the ink.
- Look for discounts?: It is important to keep out an eye for printing discounts. You can find lots of printing agencies that are ready to offer attractive promo codes and discounts to customers. You will be amazed to see that many agencies extend discounts as heavy as up to 70% in order to grab the attention of customers. Remember, however, that you have to conduct thorough online research and make sure that the promos and discounts offered by an agency are authentic.
Compare the prices
You should compare price quotes from a number of printing agencies. It is essential to make a proper comparison based on quality, the number of copies, minimum order criteria and other top factors and choose as per the budget that you have. You have to consider your budget. Offer the estimated amount that you want to spend over catalog printing. Printing is generally costly, but you can save on money with a cheap color catalog printing service provider.
Carry out a background check
You need to evaluate the background of the company, as well as the clients’ comments and reviews. A good printing agency has plenty of positive testimonials and reviews from customers. The oldest and most well-established printer agencies are typically the ones that are the most reputed and enjoy the maximum number of customers as well as optimal customer loyalty. In comparison, newer agencies might be good but still trying to carve a niche in the market and are likely to offer cheaper services.
If you are going for a newer agency, it is important that you check the samples of the company and find out whether they satisfy the quality standards that you have. A good printing agency can show you the samples of the catalogs that it has created earlier for other customers. When you check those samples, you can get a proper insight into how the company manages its work. In case you find the prior samples to have good resolution, bright and full color, readable print etc, you might have just come across a good printing agency.
Try Bulk Printing
- A few agencies also offer extra discounts: When you order bulk catalog printing. You may be able to avail discounts as much as 20-30% when you place orders for many copies.
- Check the paper size and quality: The uncoated paper stock might be less costly but you can expect better quality with the coated stock at the time of printing with 4-color printing or process inks. Uncoated stocks happen to be of a porous form.
- Uncoated Stock: When ink is applied onto an uncoated stock it drops into the pores and makes images less sharp in form. There is a chemical substance or clay that is polished into the coated stock surface, in order to ensure an extremely smooth type of surface. The images can be sharper in form. When you spend money on 4-color or process catalog printing, you can get images of better quality on a coated printing stock.
Evaluate the features
Lots of catalog printing agencies promote their no-frills rates in order to draw consumers that are looking for bargains. The rates for such catalogs will generally comprise of just a handful of regular paper choices, a standard fold, and full color. They can also offer an incentive in the form of free shipping. Find out whether there are any additional charges for higher prepress costs, coatings or improved paper grade. Ensure that while pricing your catalog printing task you are considering the rates and the quality.
After you have considered everything else, you have to begin getting bids for printing assistance. Ensure that you obtain a bid for all your needs, including stuff such as quantity, typesetting, color, format, page size and more. Also, ensure that the printing agency of your choice can complete your printing task within the deadline that you need.
Go for digital printing
Using digital printing technology ensures the attractive printing of the catalog. You can find a lot of improvement in the quality of the illustrations, backgrounds, logos, and photographs. If you have a new corporate agency or a small business, you can benefit from the newest techniques that can effectively reduce the printing expenses. It is a priority for organizations and entrepreneurs to look for good catalog printing agencies and establish long term business association with them.
Try Gang Running
In this method, your designs are grouped along with the designs of other customers in a single plate. This helps share your plate costs with other designers. It can reduce your production costs and make your printing project very affordable.